The AusDesign 'Estimating, Budgeting & Takeoff Worksheet' is an Excel based programme covering a comprehensive list of Contractors, materials and fittings ranging from Architectural drawings through to boundary fencing.
The easy to follow format allows users to add to the 185 preset catagories to fine tune the worksheet and data outputs to meet their particular construction type with the individual 'sub totals' automatically updating Labour and Material costs and the amounts paid out in either progress or full payments.
- Concrete Slabs
- Timber Subfloor
- Brick Veneer Construction
- Clad Frame Construction
- Metal Roofing
- Concrete or Terracotta Tile Roofing
- Additional Worksheet for Window openings
- Studs at side of openings
- Timber lintels above openings
- Steel lintels for brick type construction
- Insulation input for Ceiling, Floors & Walls
- Preliminary site works
- Site preparation
- Truss Roof construction
- Pitched Roof Construction
- Deck areas
- Verandah Construction
- Separate catagory for Appliances
- Sub totals for Labour & Material expenditure
- Updating totals for amounts paid & amounts to be paid
System Requirements - Excel 2007 onwards.
File Size - 320kb.
Delivery - Via email once payment has been cleared. ( generally up to 2 working days)
Online payment of $88.00 via Paymate
An email will be sent confirming your order once we receive notification from Paymate that an order has been placed. Upon notification of the funds being cleared the Excel file will be emailed to you.
Paymate is Australia's leading payments provider to individuals and businesses for online auctions, website sales and electronic invoice presentment and payment.