Floor Area 219.66m2 [23.64sq] : 3 Bedroom : Office/Study : Family Room : Walk in Robe : Ensuite
Lounge Area: 6300 x 3900
Family Room: 4500 (3900) x 7590
Master Bedroom: 4110 x 3900
Bedroom 2: 3000 x 3900
Bedroom 3: 3000 x 3600
Office: 3000 x 3300
The Howitt homestead requires a large parcel of land to do justice to its size and style.
It has an extremely workable layout that isolates the formal entertaining areas of the home from the day to day living areas without compromising on space.
Modifications could include the division of the Family room into two areas or a division creating a larger 'Meals' area.
The 'Office" could double as a Study or Guests bedroom, or could be made into a computer / study room or the like with the access from the Family room area.
- 1.8 meter wide verandah to 4 sides.
- Bay window to Kitchen and Lounge area.
- Open fireplace or built in combustion fire.
- 3 door cupboard to Laundry with extra storage under the work bench.
- Toilet 'room' with vanity.
- Built in Pantry in Kitchen area together with a large storage cupboard in the Meals area.
Depicted with a brick veneer cladding and corrugated colorbond roofing but would suit a number of finishes in keeping with the Homestead style.