Taking into account individual lifestyles, requirements & your budget are fundamental to providing the exactly tailored design to suit you & your families needs. Your individual requirements, your wants and needs are going to have an influence on the total concept, format and look of your home. Your lifestyle, whether it tends to formal entertaining or to casual outdoor barbeques, your hobbies and interests and whether you may be just starting a family or at the retiring stage of your life, will dictate your personal requirements and preferences.
Town Planning Applications
In conjunction with our design service we provide full documentation & lodgement of any Planning Application that may be required, triggered by the type of construction that you are looking to do or by 'Overlays' on your particular site.
Many building projects will require planning approval, whether ensuing from State or Local Government planning legislation, before a Building Application can be processed. AusDesign has a vast experience in this field to ensure a smooth flow through to obtaining Building Approval for your new home, extension or commercial project.
Bushfire Attack Level Assessments
AusDesign provides Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) Assessments and Wildfire Management Overlay (WMO) documentation for Building and Planning Applications throughout the Gippsland region in Victoria. BAL assessments are compulsory for developments within designated Bushfire Prone Areas and should be undertaken by a professional with a thorough understanding of the assessment process. It is important that the protection level determined is accurate as it not only dictates the required construction format and ultimately the cost to build but also affords the correct level of protection for your family and home.
The AusDesign 'floor plan database' contains a selection of new house plans and designs that have been created for Clients throughout Australia to suit varying situations, lifestyles and budgets.
Although your individual home design will be very much a culmination of your own personal requirements, these designs may assist you in the development of your ideas.
All home designs are available in 5 different formats, to suit your particular requirements and lifestyles -
- House Floor Plan Designs only in hard copy.
- House Floor Plan Designs only in hard copy plus Autocad DWG files and PDF files.
- House Floor Plan Designs plus Elevations in hard copy.
- House Floor Plan Designs plus Elevations in hard copy plus Autocad DWG files and PDF files.
- Working Drawings Set. (full house plans)
This area of our website provides free information articles that may be of
benefit for those people looking to design a new home or extend and renovate an existing dwelling.
Articles include -
- Building Code of Australia.
- Classification of buildings.
- Soil Tests.
- Bushfire Regulations.
- Building structural bracing.
- 6 Star Thermal Performance.
- Neighbourhood character.
- Ceiling heights.
- Australian Standards.
- Copyright on plans.
- Australian Dream Series. - covering 40 plus topics.
- The National Construction Code (formerly the Building Code of Australia) is published in 3 volumes. . . . . . . .read more >
- The Building Amendment (Bushfire Construction) Regulations 2011 came into effect on 8 September 2011, replacing the interim Regulations made in March 2010, implementing permanent bushfire construction requirements across Victoria. . . . . . . .read more >
- As a part of an application for a Building Permit for a new home, a Soil Test report (Geotechnical report) will be required. . . . . . . .read more >
- Subfloor, wall and roof bracing are an integral part of building design and documentation. . . . . . . .read more >
To read more follow the link below.
- Concrete Slabs
- Timber Subfloor
- Brick Veneer Construction
- Clad Frame Construction
- Metal Roofing
- Concrete or Terracotta Tile Roofing
- Additional Worksheet for Window openings
- Studs at side of openings
- Timber lintels above openings
- Steel lintels for brick type construction
- Insulation input for Ceiling, Floors & Walls
- Preliminary site works
- Site preparation
- Truss Roof construction
- Pitched Roof Construction
- Deck areas
- Verandah Construction
- Separate catagory for Appliances
- Sub totals for Labour & Material expenditure
- Updating totals for amounts paid & amounts to be paid